Home > Windows 10 > 10 Second Delay Before Startup Animation?

10 Second Delay Before Startup Animation?

Contents

I shut my computer off so I could plug it into the UPS I've had for a while but never got around to connecting. and my actual speed is of 22 seconds which is dissapointing. Then it spots again for a couple minutes until I press enter. All works perfectly when the login screen appears.I also removed the "quiet" param when booting in case it showed further info but it did'nt and the screen was still blank.Seems to his comment is here

If it's the same issue, I'll let you know what happens. Browse other questions tagged android xml animation android-animation layout-animation or ask your own question. View 2 Replies View Related How To Make Own Exit In Animation Mar 14, 2012 it is possible right? DID YOU KNOW?There are subtle differences between the different kinds of carbonated water: seltzer water is simply water with carbonation added, club soda is water, carbonation, and salt, and tonic water http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/161551-10-second-delay-before-startup-animation.html

Windows 10 Takes Forever To Boot

I still dont know if there is a problem (since there is constant disk activity during the blank screen) but a total boot time of 23 secs it is very acceptable. Maybe it's just too fast for everything to initialize?Keyboard: standard USB Logitech keyboardMouse: Steelseries Xai USBMotherboard: Asus P8Z68-V Pro Gen3 View 6 Replies View Related Long Delay At Startup Screen? Apr 17, 2011 I've started to experience a strange problem where my laptop seems to be completely idle before starting explorer.exe (So I have a blue desktop with only the mouse To subscribe, or for other enquiries, please call the relevant number listed here.

Has the Doctor ever knowingly interacted with his current incarnation What to do with a student coming to class in revealing clothing, to the degree that it disrupts the teaching environment? up vote 16 down vote favorite 1 In My Application i am going to set the alpha after one animation. Graphics drivers The Dell Inspiron 17 proved to be much more troublesome, and while the methods below have apparently worked for many people online, it didn't fix out issue. Windows 10 Slow Boot Ssd Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build.

Startup Delay After Welcome Screen Timeout Delay At Desktop On Startup? I was new to Windows 7 and there was some thrashing about to get the printer set up, I recall. Does anybody knows how to solve it without disabling the desktop composition? https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=150059 Powered by W3.CSS.

Thank you. Windows 10 Restart Stuck Change Boot Options Permanently When the BIOS screen comes up, press F2 to enter the BIOS Setup menu. Let me try it. –iDroid Explorer Dec 7 '11 at 10:29 if you do not mind , not making sense postDelayed in animation because animation itself have setStartDelay method.Please Property animation-delay 43.04.0-webkit- 10.0 16.05.0-moz- 9.04.0-webkit- 30.015.0-webkit-12.0-o- CSS Syntax animation-delay: time|initial|inherit; Property Values Value Description Play it time Optional.

Windows 10 Slow Boot Black Screen

View 5 Replies View Related Mouse Loading Animation Keeps Popping Up? http://superuser.com/questions/497107/how-to-change-the-default-delay-on-the-boot-menu-from-30-seconds-to-5-seconds-on During the gameplay i get lag and slow fps... Windows 10 Takes Forever To Boot To change this: open the System control panel (shortcut: Windows+Break) select Advanced System Settings from the left hand menu: Click the Settings button in the Start-up and Recovery group: Edit the Windows 10 Slow Boot 2016 I have everything working (thanks to archwiki).I have one minor problem: immediately before the log-in screen appears, the screen stays black for 10 seconds.

I came back and windows had loaded. http://hpwizardstore.com/windows-10/how-to-enable-a-login-password-at-startup.html but, i have a similar pc with 8320 (like mine) booting in 12-13 seconds. I put the disk on another computer, and it works properly and displays the screen with the blue Windows 7 background where the installation begins (and asks for the installation language), This started happening a while ago and i have been putting off asking baout it. Windows 10 Slow Login

View 2 Replies View Related Connection To Networked Drives Causing 2+minute Delay On Startup? I have uninstalled my graphic driver and reinstalled. It takes about 2 minutes for the loading process to complete from that point after taking only 18 seconds to get there. weblink If you don’t want to use Windows default search, an awesome utility that locates files instantly is Everything.

Connection To Networked Drives Causing 2+minute Delay On Startup? Windows 10 Slow Shutdown Offline #9 2012-10-05 17:34:08 firbolg Member Registered: 2012-10-04 Posts: 17 Re: [SOLVED]10-second delay before login screen Presme again.Ran with acpi=off (edited the grub menu ). If you are using Syslinux, press tab on the Arch Linux entry and add "acpi=off".

I've had it take a couple extra minutes in the past when power was lost, but only the first time I started it back up.

Startup Delay After Desktop Appears? If none of the above solutions work for you, you have a choice. We’ll show you how to change these options. Windows 10 Slow Boot After Update Twenty seconds?!

Your selection will be forgotten the next time you boot up this virtual machine. Offline #3 2012-10-04 16:09:28 firbolg Member Registered: 2012-10-04 Posts: 17 Re: [SOLVED]10-second delay before login screen PresRunning dual E8400 cpus overclocked to 4.2GHz, 4GB ram. See the animation resource documentation. http://hpwizardstore.com/windows-10/bsod-within-minutes-of-startup.html Numbers followed by -webkit-, -moz-, or -o- specify the first version that worked with a prefix.

EnableULPS will be highlighted in the list of registry options. And also confirm that you plugged your HDD/SSD into the AMD SB950 controller's SATA ports and not the Asmedia ones. Please try the request again. Last edited by SkanTHC; 10-30-2013 at 04:03 PM.

Please list your complete system specs as detailed as possible for us so that we can help you better. Read about animatable Version: CSS3 JavaScript syntax: object.style.animationDelay="1s" Try it Browser Support The numbers in the table specify the first browser version that fully supports the property. Do *Mundi* and *Mundum* mean different things? Got X errors immediately after the login prompt Did'nt make me any the wiserTo restate the issue:everything goes fine until I get the login prompt (terminal not gui) in top left

I have run ccleaner, spybot s&d, Antimalware and i also have a trial copy of Kaspersky AV (upgrading later to 1-year license). Offline #7 2012-10-05 17:16:53 firbolg Member Registered: 2012-10-04 Posts: 17 Re: [SOLVED]10-second delay before login screen Presmy reason for marking it closed is that it seems to me now that there I finally got it working by manually installing the drivers. If the blank screen does not bother you though, then just leave it be.